Questions and Answers

What type of ID do I need to get onboard?

You need to be able to prove your nationality with a passport or a European national ID card. A driver license or a regular ID card is not valid.

Read more:
In Swedish (swedish passport authority)
In English (Wikipedia)

Is there a dress code?

No, but many guests make an effort to dress up (or down). Whatever takes your fancy. Anything goes!

Does it cost anything to get into the clubs/dance floors on board?

No, you only pay for what you consume or buy on board such as food, drinks and duty free. Dance floors are free and open to all.

Can I bring my own music?

Smaller sound systems as “boom blasters”, computer sound systems etc are allowed in the cabins as long as you don’t disturb your neighbors, especially between 06.00-10:00 in the morning.

What currencies and credit cards are accepted on board?

Swedish “‘Krona” and Euro as well as most major credit/charge cards are accepted on board. At the information desk (deck 6) you can change major foreign currencies to Krona or Euro.

What if I get seasick?

The ship is a huge modern cruise liner and you will hardly notice that you are on a boat. On this cruise the ship will only be out on the open sea for one hour during the night. The remainder of the voyage will take place within the Stockholm archipelago.